Estimated reading time: 2 minutes, 39 seconds.
Market Me Global Team is proud to announce its latest Partnership with a Successful Start-up that has developed its own NFT Minting Platform.
As a Starting Point, we will give some real examples of popular Brands and Sectors that already use NFTs,
You can book a Free Consulting Session, Get a Demo on the NFT platform and get your First NFT for Free !
Don't know what are NFTs?
A non-fungible token is a unique and non-interchangeable unit of data stored on a digital ledger. NFTs can be associated with reproducible digital files such as photos, videos, and audio. NFTs use a digital ledger to provide a public certificate of authenticity or proof of ownership, but it does not restrict the sharing or copying of the underlying digital file.
We will give some examples below based on different personas that will assist one's understanding of what are NFTs and how can they be used:
1) Graphic Designers: Beeple (Mike Winkelmann). One painting was sold for $69,346,250, a number of others for $6,000,000 or more. Mike is a graphic designer based in Charleston, USA. He releases many different graphic projects, including short films concert visual effects for famous performers (Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, etc.). Click here to check the top 5 Famous NFT Artists to follow in 2022
2) Musicians: It appears that launching a cd on the blockchain is insufficient for the LA rapper, as currently, he recommends to turn his newly gotten songs tag into an NFT label. For more info click here.
3) Gaming: Axie Infinity: As mentioned above, Axie Infinity is pretty much the biggest gaming NFT project right now. Developed by Vietnamese game studio Sky Mavis, Axie Infinity uses Ethereum alongside an Ethereum sidechain called Ronin to improve transaction costs. For more games using NFTs click here.
4) Jewelry: The digi-physical NFT earrings, also known as the ‘Limitless’ earrings, will be available to the owners in physical form as well as an NFT. The diamond earrings, that have been designed by Shah, are made using 18k gold.
The NFT earrings will be immediately accessible to the winner of the auction through their wallet. In addition, the NFT holder will also be able to incorporate the earrings to any of their previously held profile pic (PFP) NFTs and accessorise them. For this, the NFT holders will have to prove their ownership and Digital Twin’s graphic designer will help with the accessorisation. for more info click here.
5) Alcohol: Bacardi has been one of the early entrants in the world of NFTs from the food and beverage industry. It unveiled its first token in August 2021 with the limited-edition Reserva Ocho Sherry Cask Finish. The token was also the first in a line of five series of NFTs that Bacardi plans to release through 2025. Check other Alcohol brands what they did, click here
Are you wondering how you can use NFTs for your Brand ?
Contact us and book a Free consulting session with the Experts of NFTs, you will also get the chance to test the NFT Platform and Get your 1st NFT for FREE !
Book your Meeting today Click Here